Tuesday 15 March 2016

Spice Lip Liner Mac Vs Rimmel




The other day i lost my Mac spice lip liner so i ran to my local drug-store to find a similar colour to hold me over till i had time to get to a mac store. After Mac my next go to drug-store brand is Rimmel for a lip liners, to my surprise they also do the shade spice, don't know how i hadn't come across this sooner, i've been using it for a few weeks and i love it. The two differ in colour but are both superb shades, here is my pros and cons.


Pros
Cons
  • Long lasting throughout the day 
  • Great pigment, smooth finish  
  • Strong brown nude tones 

  • Price £12.50 on the expensive side
  • If dropped can break the pencil shaft inside
  • Use more product to fill lips out





Pros
Cons
  • Price £2.99 very affordable 
  • Rich/bold colour,  immediately stands out
  • Pink nude tones come through

  • Claims lasting finish but comes off quite quick
  • Pencil sometimes crumbles when applying
  • Smaller in length 










No comments:

Post a Comment